Family Friend Outreach
Friend To Homeless Veterans
And All Who Are Homeless
Call us now - 316-871-1404
Thank you for your interest in Family Friend Outreach!
Here at Family Friend Outreach, we are committed to serving the needs of you, as a Veteran and your family. Using universal principles, we offer practical tools for leading a joyous, abundant and peaceful life.
Wherever you may be on your daily path, at Family Friend Outreach you will find a supportive community with a wealth of opportunities for personal growth.
We aspire to strengthen each person's confidence and joy in themselves - at every point in their life, and encourage personal growth through active service in our community.
Our programs, will strive to offer a continuum of services that include:
- aggressive outreach to those Women and all Veterans living on streets and in shelters who otherwise would not seek assistance;
- clinical assessment and referral to needed medical treatment for physical and psychiatric disorders, including substance abuse; Mental illness, Domestic violence and Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- long-term sheltered transitional assistance, case management, and rehabilitation;
- employment assistance and linkage with available income supports; and
- supported permanent housing.
We invite you to become a member of our family - allowing what we offer, into your life, through our various programs and community outreach efforts.